Leisure Solutions® offers a range of strategic services which include the following.
- Product development of inbound/outbound ‘experiential’ travel, specifically geotourism (inclusive of eco and cultural tourism).
- Consultancy services in the area of industry development, with a particular focus on ‘value added’ manufacturing and mining.
- Marketing of the Country Charm® Discovery Tour.
- Specialised services and advice relating to online marketing, brand development, and the application of other information and communication technologies (ICTs) applicable to the tourism industry.
- Development of customised niche marketing strategies and tactics for resort facilities.
- Consortium services relating to geotourism development for the alumni market throughout Australia and internationally particularly in the UK and USA
- Specialised knowledge of the geological characteristics of geotourism.
- Country knowledge and extensive business/industry contacts in Taiwan.
Leisure Solutions® is the trading entity of Leisure Solutions Pty Limited and is registered as COVID SAFE with the NSW Government.
Managing Director – Angus M Robinson
MAICD FAIML FAusIMM (CP) is an experienced executive, strategist and registered industry lobbyist with extensive recent experience in industry and professional society groupings.
The benefits we provide our community
- Development of new travel opportunities which will provide both new experiences and education to older Australians.
- Development of new travel packages which promote interest in Australia’s unique eco/geotourism and cultural heritage.
- Has sponsored wildlife conservation and habitat restoration work of the Conservation Ecology Centre at Cape Otway in Victoria http://www.conservationecologycentre.org/get-involved/conservation-research-scholarships/
- Sponsorship of previous wildlife conservation projects of the Foundation for National Parks and Wildlife – Eastern Quolls Conservation, Tasmania and Koalas in the Otways.
What makes our products and services unique
Development of relationships with professional societies and social clubs both in Australia and overseas, particularly in the USA, Greater China Region and the UK.
Our concerns about innovation, responsibility and sustainability
As a member of Ecotourism Australia Ltd, Leisure Solutions® is committed to ecotourism accreditation.
Ecotourism is ecologically sustainable tourism with a primary focus on experiencing natural areas that fosters environmental and cultural understanding, appreciation and conservation. Ecotourism Australia believes that the ultimate definition of ecotourism is compliance with the core criteria stated within its Eco Certification Program
Key Alliance Relationships
Country Charm® Discovery Tours
Australia’s Green Cauldron National Landscape, South-East Queensland
For ecotourism seekers, the Country Charm® Discovery Tour is an eco-certified, self-drive tour of the beautiful Scenic Rim region within Australia’s Green Cauldron National Landscape of South-East Queensland, commencing the journey in Brisbane or the Gold Coast.
With three or four day options available, these truly unique, easy drive tour packages introduce travellers to lush rainforests and open forests of the World Heritage Lamington and Mt Barney National Parks and other highlights of the famous mountain peaks of the Scenic Rim. View a short video clip Click Here.
The product is marketed and retailed through the Travel Associates group. Avis Australia is also supporting this product.
For more information and to book the Scenic Rim Country Charm® Discovery Tour click here
To celebrate its 50th anniversary, the Foundation for National Parks and Wildlife has commissioned Leisure Solutions® to put together a unique geotour experience to Adelaide and the iconic Flinders Ranges, led by geotourism specialist Angus M Robinson (Australian Geoscience Council) and renowned indigenous tourism specialist Haydyn Bromley (Bookabee Australia).