Leisure Solutions® offers a range of strategic services which include the following.
- Tour product development of inbound/outbound ‘experiential’ travel, specifically geotourism (inclusive of eco and cultural tourism).
- Consultancy services in the area of industry development, with a particular focus on ‘value added’ manufacturing and mining.
- Marketing of the eco-certfied Country Charm® Discovery Tour.
- Specialised services and advice relating to online marketing, brand development, and the application of other information and communication technologies (ICTs) applicable to the nature-based tourism industry.
- Development of customised niche marketing strategies and tactics for resort facilities.
- Consortium services relating to geotourism development for the alumni market throughout Australia and internationally particularly in the UK and USA
- Specialised knowledge of the geological characteristics of geotourism, reference www.geotourismaustralia.au
- Country knowledge and extensive business/industry contacts in Taiwan.
Leisure Solutions® is the trading entity of Leisure Solutions Pty Limited and is registered as COVID SAFE with the NSW Government.
Managing Director – Angus M Robinson
MAICD FAIML FAusIMM (CP) is an experienced executive, strategist and registered industry lobbyist with extensive recent experience in industry and professional society groupings.
The benefits we provide our community
- Development of new holistic travel opportunities which will provide both new experiences and education to older Australians.
- Development of new travel packages which promote interest in Australia’s unique eco/geotourism and cultural heritage.
- Has sponsored wildlife conservation and habitat restoration work of the Conservation Ecology Centre at Cape Otway in Victoria http://www.conservationecologycentre.org/get-involved/conservation-research-scholarships/
- Sponsorship of previous wildlife conservation projects of the Foundation for National Parks and Wildlife – Eastern Quolls Conservation, Tasmania and Koalas in the Otways.
- Voluntary service as Coordinator, National Geotourism Strategy for the Australian Geoscience Council Inc. This includes a key role as a Steering Committee member of the Ku-ring-gai GeoRegion project, being developed by the Friends of the Kur-ring-gai Environment Inc (FOKE).
- Sponsorship by Leisure Solutions® ,supported by the Geological Society of Australia and the professional input of several of its members, of an upgrade of the existing walking trail at the Aboriginal community owned Standley Chasm – Angkerle Atwatye of the Tjoritja West MacDonnell National Park in the Red Centre of the NT to the status of a geotrail (length of 1.2 km) through the production of an interpretive brochure accompanied by a scoping assessment for the application of supporting digital technologies.
- Major sponsorship by Leisure Solutions®, supported by the Australian Geoscience Council and the Geological Society of Australia of the publication of a field guide for the Larapinta Walking Trail across the Tjoritja West MacDonnell National Park in the Red Centre of the NT.
What makes our products and services unique
Development of projects (including tours) that highlight the core elements of natural and cultural (including both Aboriginal and mining) heritage of scenic GeoRegions i.e., geodiversity, biodiversity and human diversity interacting within cultural landscapes. Given operational experience in the ICT industries, Leisure Solutions® promotes the use of new digital technologies to enhance the ‘geotourist’ experience.
Through this process, Leisure Solutions® strives to build relationships with other economies that are pre-eminent as practitioners, particularly in the Greater China Region, specifically China and Taiwan.
Our concerns about innovation, responsibility and sustainability
As a longstanding, ecocertified member of Ecotourism Australia Ltd, Leisure Solutions® is committed to ecotourism accreditation.
Ecotourism is ecologically sustainable tourism with a primary focus on experiencing natural areas that fosters environmental and cultural understanding, appreciation and conservation. Ecotourism Australia believes that the ultimate definition of ecotourism is compliance with the core criteria stated within its Eco Certification Program.
Leisure Solutions® supports the proposition that geotourism is also sustainable tourism that sustains or enhances the distinctive geographical character of a place—its environment (underpinned by landscape and geology) , heritage, aesthetics, culture, and the well-being of its residents.
Key Alliance Relationships and Memberships
Country Charm® Discovery Tours
Australia’s Green Cauldron National Landscape, South-East Queensland
For ecotourism seekers, the Country Charm® Discovery Tour is an eco-certified, self-drive tour of the beautiful Scenic Rim region within Australia’s former Green Cauldron National Landscape of South-East Queensland, commencing the journey in Brisbane.
The tour offers high quality accommodation (award winning advanced ecotourism resorts as part of a fantastic itinerary to visit other outstanding attractions of the region. The tour is accredited as Quality and Sustainable Tourism by the QTIC.
Over a three day period, this truly unique, easy drive tour package introduces travellers to lush rainforests and open forests of the World Heritage Lamington National Park as well as other highlights of the famous mountain peaks of the Scenic Rim. View a short video clip Click Here.
The product is marketed and retailed through the Travel Associates group.
For more information and to book the Scenic Rim Country Charm® Discovery Tour click here